Surprised of the green nature for the Vilnius, Armenian scholar Gevorg Khachatryan said this really is among the defining functions regarding Lithuania’s investment. “Vilnius is really eco-friendly. It appears you can find forest every-where.
It’s a good experience so you’re able to trave3l away from Armenia in my situation
Graduating with a diploma in mathematics from Yerevan State University, he or she is getting an effective Master’s Studies publicly Finance Government and you will expenses a semester as a move college student into the Vilnius at Mykolas Romeris University.
– We came to Lithuania because it is interesting to see a separate country, feel a different culture and stay knowledgeable about folks from most other places. My college inside the Yerevan recommended that We spend a transfer semester since an enthusiastic Erasmus scholar during the Mykolas Romeris College or university in Vilnius. I just data when you look at the Armenian in my country, therefore i think it will be fascinating to learn inside English.
It will be the to begin with that we seen,” told you new twenty-two-year-old change pupil of Yerevan which came to Vilnius during the slip session
– Practically nothing. We know the fresh names of huge urban centers – Vilnius and you may Kaunas and regarding the Lithuanian flag. I also know that when you’re the main USSR. I don’t know anything, however, I am here in Lithuania to find out anything more and more their nation.
– You found its way to September and instantaneously was basically quarantined for a fortnight. It ought to be tough to started to a different sort of country and you will spend all your time and effort inside for a few weeks?
-Yes, however, We started my personal training right here from another location. It was a go also for me to spend time doing work remotely to possess my occupations since the a threat movie director in Armenia. In addition to, We spotted specific films in the English and you will Russian (Gevorg talks Armenian, English and you can Russian).
– Well, Lithuania is actually area of the Soviet Union three decades in the past. You can find the majority of people right here, especially those who happen to be old, one to talk Russian. It’s the exact same inside the Armenia. Older people learn Russian. Older people dont talk English. Concurrently, the fresh new Soviet-time buildings here are yet – whether for the Yerevan or even in Vilnius. Of many was created during this period. A few of the same style of Soviet property along with stand-in Yerevan.
– Not yet. Yet, my personal roommates and i also were preparing to have ourselves. We create simple things like sausages, an omelet. From inside the lockdown, I experienced my pals give me dining. Now that I can time, I really hope to test particular Lithuanian edibles. As well as, I am hoping to visit particular regional places such Trakai.
– We have realized that Vilnius is extremely green. Inside Yerevan this is simply not like that. I think here in Vilnius feels as though a location in the an effective tree. The kind the following is amazing and is all right inside the city. When you look at the Yerevan, you simply cannot select particularly greenery. You ought to travel beyond Yerevan so you’re able to a region for example Stepanavan locate forests, nature and so far greenery. We have including read that winters is cold into the Lithuania. Inside Yerevan for the September it is sexy – from the 30C. I have beautiful summers and never very cold winters. I’m not sure what to expect into the Vilnius it winter.
– We skip my family. I skip my friends. I refer to them as every day and now we speak. We let them know one Lithuania is an excellent nation as in. And i am happy is meeting the latest family relations, fellow people, at Mykolas Romeris School. I have generated relatives which includes Ukrainian college students and people from France and Chicken. Regrettably, it’s costly to fly regarding Yerevan to other countries – specifically today within the pandemic.